no announcement yet but you can find the Exchange 2013 SP1 here : http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=41994
Inside you can find in this service pack:
- Exchange Admin Center Cmdlet Logging
- When you sign as Administrator in the ECP you will find the entry point for the PowerShell log view in the drop down list besides the help question mark under “Show Command Logging.” This feature is not available for non-admins.
- The cmdlet list will display up to 500 entries.
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Support
- S/MIME support for OWA
- Edge Transport Server Role is back
- MapiHttp : it is the new communication mechanism added to later builds of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 and Microsoft Outlook 2013. The plan is to add the functionality to Microsoft Outlook 2010 in a future build. The new MapiHttp transport protocol replaces the older RPC/HTTP (RPC over HTTPS) protocol. This is in an effort to improve the reliability and stability of the Outlook/Exchange connection by removing the dependency on the Microsoft Remote Procedure Call (RPC) communication mechanism.
- Rich Text Editor in OWA
- SSL offloading
- Junk Mail Reporting Tool : FFO extension
- ADFS 2.0 config support
- DOD Smartcard auth
- Support Appcache / Offline for Firefox
- Compose Apps
- Paid Apps
- Hybrid using OAuth
- Firefox support for offline/app cache
- Cmdlets to support S/MIME control in OWA
- DLP Policy Tip support in OWA
- DLP classifications in Exchange based on Document fingerprints
- DLP classification rules and DLP policies for new regions